MID C/C++ Developer (m/w/d) - Tettnang
HR XPERIENCE GmbH with office in Hoppegarten (Germany) is seeking candidates for:
Location: Tettnang, Germany
Company’s name: ifm syntron gmbh
Working time: full time
Type of contract: permanent employment contract
Salary: 60.000 up to 70.000 EUR gross per year
- good knowledge of C/C++ programming languages
- a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or information technology (not necessarily completed if you have experience between 3 up to 6 years)
- conscientious, structured and goal-oriented working method
- good English and German language skills – both written and spoken
- strong communication and team skills
Nice to have:
- knowledge of Python and open source projects.
Daily tasks on the job:
You will develop high-quality and future-oriented software as well as software concepts for our 2D and 3D vision sensors for the automation & robotics sector and
be involved in designing the system architecture for innovative future technologies.
You take responsibility for system components and accompany them from concept development to series production.
open, familiar corporate culture and short communication channels
individual, solid onboarding
challenging and varied job with a high level of autonomy in a dedicated team
short decision – making process
collegial and team – oriented working environment
flexible working time (between 9 am and 14 pm you should be in the office, but the rest of your day you can organize by yourself)
free parking spaces
well equipped (new personal equipment) and modern workplace (coffee corners)
additional retirement provision
Christmas and holiday bonus, company bonus
If you are interested in the above job offer, apply by filling in the application form. Don't forget to attach your CV.
We are an employment agency no 11634.