Developer HMI (m/w/d) - Bremen
HR XPERIENCE GmbH with office in Hoppegarten (Germany) is seeking candidates for:
Location: Bremen, Niemcy
Type of contract: permanent employment contract
good knowledge of C++, Python, C#, Qt 5.x programming languages
good knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML), SysML and software architecture patterns
experience in object-oriented software analysis, design and architecture
good language skills (English and/or German)
strong communication and team skills.
Nice to have:
- practical experience with GUI test tools (e.g. Squish) and software architectures
- practical experience in the areas of software testing, continuous integration and networked systems
- willigness for business trips.
Daily tasks on the job:
- conception, design and development of software components
- development of HMI
- creation of software specifications
- software analysis
- integration of external software components
- testing and bug fixing
- integration, verification and documentation of the created software
- close cooperation with other members of the team
interesting and varied job in the software development
flexible working time
pleasant working atmosphere in a motivated team
German employment contract.
If you are interested in the above job offer, apply by filling in the application form. Don't forget to attach your CV.
We are an employment agency no 11634.