Application developer - Microsoft .NET/C# (m/w/d) - Hannover
HR XPERIENCE GmbH with office in Hoppegarten (Germany) is seeking candidates for:
Application developer - Microsoft .NET/C# (m/w/d)
Location: Hannover, Germany
Working time: full time
Type of contract: permanent employment contract
Althammer & Kill specializes in consulting services in the areas of data protection, information security and IT compliance. As experts in these topics we support our customers in the secure and legally compliant design of their processes and IT systems.
- developing solutions in the growing market of legal tech offerings such as our own e-learning platform and specialized tools for data protection and information security.
Further tasks include:
- proprietary activity as an application developer on the basis of Microsoft .NET and C# using a modern web development framework (Wisej) - support of the team for special technical questions,
- close cooperation with our team of consultants in contact with our customers in the field of data protection and IT security,
- quality assurance.
What we expect:
- successfully completed studies in the field of (business) informatics or completed vocational training in the field of IT/software development
- experience in the development of frontend solutions with .NET (WinForms or WPF) - knowledge of web environment and database area (SQL) is an advantage - experience with agile development methods
- high quality awareness
- flexibility and comprehensible knowledge transfer
- initiative and willingness to take responsibility for individual projects and tasks
- interest in the new and further development of topics -good self-management
- team spirit
- good written and spoken German and English skills
- Responsibility and own projects from the very beginning
- flexible working hours
- supportive and versatile team
- open, respectful and appreciative approach -challenging and varied tasks and projects - appropriate remuneration
- internal further training and active knowledge management
If you are interested in the above job offer, apply by filling in the application form. Don't forget to attach your CV.
We are an employment agency no 11634.